Saturday 1 August 2015

Film Noir Music Video

Over a few days a 5 of us were given the task to make a music video, in the style of film noir. The main thing we had to focus on was the lighting, so we could get the best shadows. At first it seemed almost impossible to make a music video in the film noir style, but however as we all worked together we figured out how to create it applying to the conventions.  I wanted to achieve a video with great lighting as in film noir I think it is crucial that you achieve sharp images and shadows, to gain the suspense.

The only problems we came across was trying to get the key lighting, but as we tried different angles and methods we slowly worked out what to do. Overall I was happy with the outcome and I think I video was good considering the amount of time we had to finish.



No comments:

Post a Comment